BabyFetus Ticker

2.16.2011

Baby at 22 Weeks!

Anyone for spaghetti squash?
That's how big baby is this week!


How far along? 22 weeks tomorrow!
Weight gain/loss: Not sure...i think around 10 at this point
Maternity clothes? I'm starting to search for some maternity pants at thrift stores. I need comfortable work wear. 
Stretch marks? still none yet (yay!)
Sleep? I definitely need a good nights rest!
Best moment this week? getting a great deal on some brand new baby clothes at a thrift store!
Food cravings: Coca-Cola..with lots of ice!
Gender: Girl!...its starting to sink in now!
Belly button in or out? In, but i can tell it's slowly starting to change
Movement? There's more and more every day..it would be nice if she'd sleep a little more, but it's nice to know that the kicks mean everythings ok in there.
What I miss? I miss being slim...i'm starting to the weight on my lungs and i don't like the heavy feeling.
What I'm looking forward to: Going to a mom to mom sale!
Milestones: just more and more baby kicking...not sure what milestones to look forward to next.

No comments:

Post a Comment