BabyFetus Ticker

12.21.2010

When life gives you lemons...week 14!




So we're on week 14 now! It's been a busy couple of weeks for us that's for sure. Last week i had i think a total of five holiday parties! Let's just say i was pretty whooped by the end of the week. I went from not going out at all to being up late almost every day. I did have a three day weekend which really helped me catch up on christmas shopping and cleaning around the house. 

So not much new is going on in baby-land. I'm feeling a lot better and my appetite seems to be starting to ramp up. Sometimes i don't feel like i'm eating enough, but i guess you only really need 300 extra calories a day. That isn't much when you think about it, it's about two yogurts. I think i'm starting to get a tiny belly ( I promise i'll post pics soon, when we take some!) Supposedly in the next couple weeks i should officially pop out so we'll see. I bought my first maternity clothes this weekend. We were at burlington coat factory and they had maternity jeans for $15 bucks. They fit pretty good , so i got two pair. I'm hoping that will be enough to last me.

We've been discussing names a lot lately. It's been hard narrowing them down, but i think we have a few girls and boys names that we like so far. I'm not going to reveal them just yet tho, sorry :-)

Everyone have a great holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment