How far along? 16 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Doctors scale says I am up 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? my belly isn't quite big enough for maternity pants yet. I wear a lot of yoga pants.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep? yes please!
Best moment this week? My doctors appt today, got to hear the heartbeat again
Weight gain/loss: Doctors scale says I am up 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? my belly isn't quite big enough for maternity pants yet. I wear a lot of yoga pants.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep? yes please!
Best moment this week? My doctors appt today, got to hear the heartbeat again
Food cravings: I still like a lot of fruit and desserts!
Gender: Dunno yet...hopefully we'll find out on the 17th
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? I don't think i've felt anything yet
What I miss? I miss feeling normal and being able to work out if i want to.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what the baby is..
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? I don't think i've felt anything yet
What I miss? I miss feeling normal and being able to work out if i want to.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what the baby is..
Milestones: I think i'm actually starting to get a little belly now!
So, i had my monthly checkup today at the doctors. Everything is going great, the heartbeat was 156 and i'm up 5 lbs. Not too much else is new around here. We organized and cleaned the basement. We need to move our office down there to clean out the baby's room. I think we're pretty much ahead of schedule so far. Next up, is we're getting new carpet upstairs. After that we just start stocking up on baby stuff! I'm excited to be able to pick out gender appropriate stuff and focus in on a name! It seemed like the first few months really crawled by, but time seems to be going faster now! I'm almost at the halfway mark!
Well stay tuned for the gender announcement! What do you think it will be?

No comments:
Post a Comment