I'm in my 18th week now...almost half way! This weekend we made our first trip to Babies R Us! We took a look at strollers. It's amazing how different they all are..different weights, different ways the carseat fits into it, and different ways it folds up. Thankfully, we were able to narrow it down to a brand that we like. We also took a look at gliders. Those too go from very simple to very elaborate. We left with our first baby purchase...diapers of course! We're planning on stocking up on diapers so we have a few months worth. It's easier to get them now when they're on sale!
Friday is the big day! We have our ultrasound and hopefully baby will show us his/her goodies so we can see what gender is in there. I can't wait to start planning the room colors and picking fabrics. I'm planning on making the baby bedding and curtains myself so i can get the look i want.
How far along? 18 weeks
Weight gain/loss: I've probably gained a pound or two since my last doctor visit.
Maternity clothes? My pants are starting to get tight...but i'm determined to wear as many of my own clothes for as long as i can.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep? yes please!
Best moment this week? Hopefully our ultrasound on Friday!
Weight gain/loss: I've probably gained a pound or two since my last doctor visit.
Maternity clothes? My pants are starting to get tight...but i'm determined to wear as many of my own clothes for as long as i can.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep? yes please!
Best moment this week? Hopefully our ultrasound on Friday!
Food cravings: I still like a lot of fruit and desserts!
Gender: Find out friday!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? I think i'm starting to feel some fluttery movements but they aren't regular, so when i feel one, i don't have something to compare it to.
What I miss? Having a drink now and then
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what the baby is..
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? I think i'm starting to feel some fluttery movements but they aren't regular, so when i feel one, i don't have something to compare it to.
What I miss? Having a drink now and then
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what the baby is..
Milestones: My belly is slowly getting bigger!

No comments:
Post a Comment