BabyFetus Ticker

3.17.2011

26 weeks!!

How far along? 26 weeks today!

Weight gain/loss: Still not exactly sure...i still think around 15lbs

Maternity clothes? More and more tops are getting tight but i'm going to try to get by with what i have now for as long as possible.

Stretch marks? still none yet (yay!)

Sleep? I haven't gotten the greatest amount of sleep this week, i think it's because of the time change. I wish i had a couple more hours each day to sleep.

Best moment this week? Getting our new carpet!! It's not really baby related, but it does mean that the baby's room has the go ahead to start decorating!

Food cravings: It's always very random, nothing really in particular.

Gender: It better still be a girl because we're starting to girlify her room

Belly button in or out? It's getting close to being flat!

Movement? Lot of movement...last night i felt like i got punched in the stomach.

What I miss? Being able to go from laying down to sitting up easily...i fell like eventually

What I'm looking forward to: Working on the baby's room!

Here's what our carpet looks like:


No comments:

Post a Comment