This past friday was my 30th Birthday! I really can't believe that i'm that old already because i definitely don't feel it. This past weekend was pretty busy with celebrations! Friday night Paul put together a birthday dinner with all of our friends. It was super fun to have a night out and see everyone! Saturday and Sunday my parents came over to go out to eat. It was super busy, but a good weekend.
Baby Update:
Well i made it another week...and am now officially in my third trimester! The baby is supposedly about the size of an eggplant. She definitely feels like she's getting bigger in there. She's still super active almost all day and even into the night. I'm happy that time is flying by! We almost have the baby's room pretty much done. We have the dresser in now and just have to add the finishing touches and baby gear! I'm really happy that we got it done early so we're not scrambling at the end.
I found out today that i passed my glucose screening test for gestational diabetes! That's one less thing i'll have to worry about. I'm looking forward to my first baby shower in a few weeks. It will be exciting to get some baby stuff and see my family. Have a great week everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment